Your objective: take and edit a cheesy holiday photo!
Some cheesy photo inspiration!
Download a digital backdrop to use behind your models...
Click "Download File" under the image you would like to use as your background. The file will automatically open in a new browser window. DRAG AND DROP THE IMAGE ONTO YOUR DESKTOP to save it there.
Add it behind your models in photoshop...
detailed photoshop instructions:
- File > Open Open portrait photo in photoshop.
- Crop to 10x8 or 8x10 300 res.
- UNLOCK YOUR LAYER by double-clicking on it.
- Use Quick Selection Tool to select your models. Refine Edge around hair.
- When done with your selection, click the Add Layer Mask button at the bottom of your layers panel.
- File > Place. Place your downloaded background image. (It should be on your DESKTOP)
- Resize as necessary and then click the Check Mark in your Options Bar to confirm placement.
- DRAG your background photo underneath your model layer in your layers panel.
- IF you need to move your models or background around, click on the layer you would like to move and then select your MOVE TOOL or hit COMMAND T on your keyboard to resize, rotate and move.
- Make any other adjustments you like!
- Save as HolidayPic.jpg